6. To moisturize a dry scalp. Massage a few drops into your scalp. Good to do before bed, or in the shower after shampooing.
7. As a deep conditioner. Shampoo hair as usual. Then, apply olive oil. Wrap hair in warm towel for 10 minutes. Rinse out, then condition as normal.
8. As cuticle oil. Massage olive oil into your cuticles anytime they need moisturizing.
9. During a manicure. Clean and file nails, wash, then apply a little olive oil. Let dry before painting your nails. Once your nail polish is dry, massage a small amount of olive oil on each nail to make them shine.
10. To remove nail polish from skin. After you paint your nails, you may find some of the nail polish got on your skin. Just wait until your nails are completely dry. Then, soak your hand in a bowl of warm water. Include a capful of olive oil to the water to make the polish come off the skin easier. It will also leave your hands feeling soft and smooth afterward.
11. As a shampoo additive. Does your shampoo dry your hair out? Combat this by adding a drop or two of olive oil into your hand with your shampoo, mix together, then lather as normal.
12. Use as an anti-frizz. Don’t use expensive products to keep your frizzy hair at bay. Just rub a very small amount between your hands, then smooth over hair.
13. As a bath oil. Put a capful of olive oil into your bath to leave your skin silky smooth.
14. As a lip balm. For really dry lips, put a thin layer of olive oil on your lips before going to bed. They’ll be nice and smooth in the morning.
15. To soothe dry, cracked feet. Before bed, rub your feet with olive oil, then put socks on and go to bed. Repeat often for smoother feet.